obsessed with labour?

shesmurf

Reaction score
I'm curious to know how many other women have labour on the brain 24/7 and wonder every time they have a BH, cramp or twinge if this is it?
Honestly I'm turning into a nutcase! Was awake most of lastnight with back, pelvic pains, cramp and BHs which I'd say is fair to think could baby be arriving in next few days when that happens but but I'm doing this with every twinge. :? I don't actually voice anything just wonder.

Still got 4 weeks to go (not even contemplating idea of bub being late)! :shakehead:

I think part of it is because I'm desperate to see little one now and check everythings ok after all the tests and radiation that was used on us last week in hosp, radiologist did comfort me a bit but until I see for myself it's going to niggle. Plus I always thought my dates were wrong and have no patience at all!

I'm pretty much the same lol!

I have been having really strong braxton hicks every night for about 2 weeks now, some have been so strong that I have thought that I was in labour and the baby's head is so low down and has been engaged for 2 weeks too, it feels as though my pelvis is actually going to fall out there is so much pressure down there! If I walk around for too long or do too much I am in serious pain and am constantly thinking 'this is it!'. I never really had this with my first pregnancy, I had braxton hicks but they certainly weren't painful like these ones - so you are not alone! And like you say hopefully this is a sign that things are moving and baby will be here soon :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back