goodnite

trixipaws

Reaction score
i'd love to keep reading threads and replying but i just cant get thru them all and im so tired now!
iv been cooking and doing laundry tonite but all my free time been on here lol and iv just noticed iv hit 6000 posts
my boyf teased me the other day he said hes suprised iv not been made an administrator on here! :rotfl:
ever since millies birth he says why do i still come on now im not pregnant anymore lol
i love it tho i love u lot :hug:

goodnite :sleep:

Aww bless you, I feel slightly addicted laying in bed posting on my iPhone LOL :oops:

trixipaws said:
i'd love to keep reading threads and replying but i just cant get thru them all and im so tired now!
iv been cooking and doing laundry tonite but all my free time been on here lol and iv just noticed iv hit 6000 posts
my boyf teased me the other day he said hes suprised iv not been made an administrator on here! :rotfl:
ever since millies birth he says why do i still come on now im not pregnant anymore lol

I sometimes feel bad because I'm not ttc, pregnant (or planning to be), nor do i have a baby, mine are 4 and 7 yrs but often feel maybe i shouldnt be here as most of the threads are 'baby and toddler' etc, but i just love to come on, its like a community and u can discuss ANYTHING from weightloss, tv, adult stuff, relationships - its more a girls get together forum than a pregnancy forum :) us ladies need to talk

Same here! addicted totally and have no plans on stopping yet. Its like a girls meet when we all get in he chatroom.

trixipaws said:

My DH says the same :rotfl:

I sometimes feel bad because I'm not ttc, pregnant (or planning to be), nor do i have a baby, mine are 4 and 7 yrs but often feel maybe i shouldnt be here as most of the threads are 'baby and toddler' etc, but i just love to come on, its like a community and u can discuss ANYTHING from weightloss, tv, adult stuff, relationships - its more a girls get together forum than a pregnancy forum us ladies need to talk
Yeah I know what you mean. Although I think that the more I chat on here, the more impatient I get about wanting a baby lol Was just thinking today that I should maybe take a break for a while and time will fly quicker. In the meantime, I need to paint the spare room and chuck out all the boxes and rubbish.. so thats my new project until June.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back