goodnite

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by trixipaws, Jan 3, 2008.

1. trixipaws

trixipaws Well-Known Member

i'd love to keep reading threads and replying but i just cant get thru them all and im so tired now!
    iv been cooking and doing laundry tonite but all my free time been on here lol and iv just noticed iv hit 6000 posts
    my boyf teased me the other day he said hes suprised iv not been made an administrator on here! :rotfl:
    ever since millies birth he says why do i still come on now im not pregnant anymore lol
    i love it tho i love u lot :hug:

goodnite :sleep:

2. sam96031

sam96031 Well-Known Member

goodnight

3. clairescunny55

clairescunny55 Well-Known Member

Aww bless you, I feel slightly addicted laying in bed posting on my iPhone LOL :oops:

4. HappyAlice

HappyAlice Well-Known Member

I sometimes feel bad because I'm not ttc, pregnant (or planning to be), nor do i have a baby, mine are 4 and 7 yrs but often feel maybe i shouldnt be here as most of the threads are 'baby and toddler' etc, but i just love to come on, its like a community and u can discuss ANYTHING from weightloss, tv, adult stuff, relationships - its more a girls get together forum than a pregnancy forum :) us ladies need to talk

5. tots hope

tots hope Well-Known Member

We love you to!

6. mrs_tommo22

mrs_tommo22 Well-Known Member

Same here! addicted totally and have no plans on stopping yet. Its like a girls meet when we all get in he chatroom.

7. Kelly G

Kelly G Well-Known Member

My DH says the same :rotfl:

8. PinkPunch

PinkPunch Well-Known Member

Yeah I know what you mean. Although I think that the more I chat on here, the more impatient I get about wanting a baby lol Was just thinking today that I should maybe take a break for a while and time will fly quicker. In the meantime, I need to paint the spare room and chuck out all the boxes and rubbish.. so thats my new project until June.

:hug: