Nursing Chair

Positive37

Reaction score
Doesnt look like i can fit one of them gliders with foot stalls in my nursery been looking at the Ikea POÄNG Rocking-chair, birch veneer, Alme natural
Anyone got anything similar?

Attachments

• poang-rocking-chair__0093930_PE231539_S4 (1).JPG
    poang-rocking-chair__0093930_PE231539_S4 (1).JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 18
We had the same issue so bought tht exact one from ikea.I love it, it's dead comfy for night time feeds ... And really good price too.
You can rock backwards and forwards to get baba back off to sleep.
Really easy to build aswell

Xx

We also have this chair in our conservatory! We didn't buy it as a nursing chair but would do the job fine I reckon. It's nice and comfy and really good value for money in my opinion :) xxx

Ahhhh perfect thanks ladies glad I asked .....another purchase xxx

I do like that chair we've had one for a while at my mums and it is very comfy xx

We have this it used to be in our lounge...second look we have the non rocking version and foot stool but it does bounce a bit so its fine. I have moved ours up to the nursery we have suade covers on it but they are washable and come up beautifully every time(my god daughter is two now and has smeared many things on it lol) got a feeling its around 75 pounds they also do a kids version which we are sooo getting when baby is a toddler x x

its £55.00 without foot stall a bargain if you ask me and i cant fit a foot stall in my nursery.

Queen do you put a cushion on the arms as they look a bit hard if not?

ladies thanks so much glad i asked am making a purchase this weekend weeeeeeeeeeeeee - just think when bubs is bit older we can sit and read stories on chair too xxx

We havnt put any cushions on the arms, the chair is quite wide. I use the side for ollys bottle when I'm winding him and keep a muslin draped over.

Lovely chair and so so comfy

Xxx

We have a very similar chair from Ikea, it was much cheaper than that though.

I have this one in my dining room, using it for feeds

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Had to have a chuckle! We just went out and bought this chair yesterday for the nursery! It feels soooooooo comfy and is easy to rock on or pull around the room! OH is just putting it together now!!! :lol::lol:

The thing that sold me is that I can rest my head on the back of the chair as I am quite tall and all the expensive, real rockers or so are to low!

ahhh great minds think alike does it come flat packed hunn?xxx

Well the box is BIGish but yes, flat packed - 11kg heavy (so take someone with you to help!) and about 1.5m x 1m big. OH has nearly finished putting it together so took him around 30mins MAX!!!
Cant wait to try it out! ;-)

Got a slap on my wrist as it took 15mins to put together! Will do a piccie a little later as we are just washing the cover at the moment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back