nursing bras

mrz85

Reaction score
I was in peacocks yesterday and to my suprise they had some nice nursing bras for 7 pound !!! I know not as good as mothercare but I did buy one worth a try

thats brill hunni and i found them to actually be better than mothercare for me x x x

Ooooh thanks, that's good to know. I was in the only Peacocks near me on Saturday and I didn't look at the underwear!!! Typical :D

Sadly our peacocks has shut down now , I thought they had a great range of maternity wear at really good prices too. I got my bras from ebay they were the same price though 2 for £14. Good bargin hunting xx

My best nursing bras have been from Matalan, nothing wrong with getting some good bargains!!
I was in Peacocks the other day and their maternity range has shrunk and I didn't find as many good things there xx

May be that's why they're closing down stores then . I think I was in ours in February and in March it had shut. Sad to see the high street stores closing down but it seems all to common nowadays. xx

Last edited:
That's a good price.

I bought what I thought was 2 meternaty brs from mothercare. Turns out 1 is a nursing bra as straps can snap off each boob. Still quite comfy to wear now :)

This is something I am yet to buy! x

I just bought nursing bras as opposed to maternity bras, two birds one stone! Will need to get remeasured after bubs comes but still hoping they'll do :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back