Nursing bras

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just thought I would post to say I found it really hard finding a nursing bra to fit me (I am a 38K) and I got my nursing bras off this website in the end and I love them!!:
www.NursingBra-Shop.co.uk

They are really cheap and I think they do all different sizes and shapes so have a look :)

Hope this helps, I was searching for ages trying to find a good bra!

Han xx

Thanks for the tip! Lol at the fact that they have a range called 'HotMilk' - genius :D

xx

Last edited:
Fab thanks I need 36 k I think and been struggling

Brill. Was just wondering where I was going to get something to fit the monsters I have on my chest at min. Thanks

I'm ashamed to say I bought a 34C mid pregnancy and it fits me perfectly, even though I'm breastfeeding and my boobs are as hard as rocks :( Other people always get the big boobs, damn!

Last edited:
I was just about to recommend this site but see it's already been done lol was sure that I'd found out about it on here so searched before making a new topic, glad I did. But ye they're fantastic, cheap, great service and really quick dispatch. Even had a personal email asking if I could spread their name about lol! xx

I LOVE YOU :lol:

They do underwired, I have been so desperate to find an underwired nursing bra, fed up with me boobs reaching for me knees :)

Thank you xxxx

I was just about to recommend this site but see it's already been done lol was sure that I'd found out about it on here so searched before making a new topic, glad I did. But ye they're fantastic, cheap, great service and really quick dispatch. Even had a personal email asking if I could spread their name about lol! xx

yes they sent me that email too!! Very good service! Can't fault the bras - I now live in them! Lol. XX

Thanks for link, I got t shirt bras from mothercare and was measured a 40 D. (my body's ruined :-( ) but they have a bit of padding as the soft ones make my boobs look like spaniels ears, I'll have a look at this website. How easy are they for doing returns incase bra doesn't fit? Always find different shops sizes are different grrrr

I have received my bra this morning and OMG I think I am in heaven, it fits perfectly, it's the first one that has this pregnancy I LOVE it....:)

I just had 2 delivered & ordered them yesterday! Verrrry comfy - its hard finding GG-H bras lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back