Nursing bras

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been given a couple of nursing bras and tried one out for the first time today...what a faff! It's one that unclips at the top and so you have a bunch of bra under the boob (with a squished breast pad in which is then useless) and have to try and fit the nipple through a hole in the underneath layer which is sooo not big enough!
This style is not going to work for me, so has anyone tried any other types? Apparently you can get zip ones that might be better?
If not I'm gonna just buy big stretchy sports bras and just pull the whole thing right down to feed. I'm finding it incredibly hard to feed right now so I kinda want to be able to free the whole of the boob so I can see better what I'm doing, iykwim! At home I get completely topless to feed but don't want to be doing that out and about! :lol:
Thanks in advance for any help on the matter :)

i got some t.shirt bras from mothecare that were padded that had a piece of elastic to hold ya boob up that did exactally the same, bunch up under, i ended up whippin it off when i was bfeeding her at home, but only managed it for 4 days cos i got no milk in so didnt really get chance to wear the 5 bras i bought, and have lost the receipts, so onto ebay they go in the new year,lol

i saw some nursing bras that had a whole in for ya nipple to fit through, but to be honest thought they looked a bit small n im normally a F cup so u can imagine the size of the whole,lol

good luck finding some that work for you, maybe with practice she will be able to just stick her face into ur bra n u wont have to shove it under ur boob?

xxx

Bex I dunno what size you are but this is mine and it's brilliant. I sleep in it too, got it in all the colours.
http://www.bravissimo.com/products/...nl7-details.aspx?colour=black&ck=46YVhywl5SQ=

Also check out the Freya ones in the sale theyre also great.

Have you been properly fitted for a nursing bra? If not, you really should. You'll be amazed what size you actually are!

Good luck x

I've got that same nursing bra and its really comfortable! i was shocked when i got a measured im usually a 34d but im a 34f now! x

Bex I dunno what size you are but this is mine and it's brilliant. I sleep in it too, got it in all the colours.
http://www.bravissimo.com/products/...nl7-details.aspx?colour=black&ck=46YVhywl5SQ=

Also check out the Freya ones in the sale theyre also great.

Have you been properly fitted for a nursing bra? If not, you really should. You'll be amazed what size you actually are!

Good luck x

I've got that same nursing bra and its really comfortable! i was shocked when i got a measured im usually a 34d but im a 34f now! x

Thanks guys!
So does this one have a hole when you flip it down or is it just one layer that comes down? Shame they aren't allowed to show nipples on the websites so you don't really know what they'll be like lol!!
I will definitely go and get measured before I buy, quite excited to see how much they've grown lol :)
As my milk has only just come in, my boobs are fairly rock solid with the new 'growth', should I wait for them to settle a bit more before getting measured? Or are they gonna stay this mahoosive? :shock:

Mine have stayed that mahusive babe!

Especially if he has a long sleep and they fill up!!!

This bra has a strip of fabric which starts from the strap and goes down the side and underneath the boob. That bit can't be moved and supports the boob then the main bra material that you See (the lacy bit) clips on and off really easily. I can do it with one hand whilst holding the baby it's that easy.

If you're still confused I'll take some pics for you and post in the girly room! X

I have the bravado nursing bras and they are really comfy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back