Nursing Tops

Keely

Reaction score
Looking for cheap, trendy tops that i can use as nursing tops.

I got some nursing bras today (about as attractive shape as maternity bras) and they come up my chest quite high so I can wear strappy vests to feed in.

any ideas girls xxxxxx

I get tops that are normal tops. My faves at the mo are those really low cut tops (I got mine from topshop) which I put a vest under then when she needs feeding I pull the vest up and the top stays down, so my vest covers my boob and the top covers my tummy :D

If I am wearing a loose top then I just pull it up and feed Ella with it kind of draped over her face, very discreet.

Or I wear a vest top and cardigan top and just feed under the vest (cardy top covers my blub!).

Alternatively a shirt that I can unbutton easy and a muslin to cover her face if I am feeling shy :lol:

I wear just about anything. The only thing that I don't wear is anythinhg too tight, otherwise my normal clothes are just fine.
I use the cardigan techinique when I'm out too rosie :D

god bless cardigans......OMG did I really say that out loud

beanie said:
god bless cardigans......OMG did I really say that out loud

When I say that word I envisage wooly old things :lol:

have you got a mk one near you? i don't normally go there but i got a greta top, which is light weight & it is a fake wrap round, and has a v shape at the front, so it hides that horrid bra!

i have the green one & they do a red to

I stocked up from H & M. Dont ask me which ones as not all of them stock them. Out of 5 H & M's around my City only one stock the nursing range and the prices are tremendous!

I got vests with a lace trim for £7.99, short sleave tops for £9.99 and long sleeve for £12.99 and they were worth every penny.

Also all you guys out there lucky to still be with bup then they have some exellent maternity gear now too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back