Nursery *warning picture heavy!*

Gorgeous hun!!! Bargain! I love it, long live ebay and car boots!! My cot was £35 so you beat me!! :rotfl: I love the room, well done!! Just needs the goregous little babe in it now.

Oh and PS can i steal your dog?? :pray: He is a gorgeous boy, and would make a good play pal for our particolour whippet pup..... :lol:

kellysomer said:
Gorgeous hun!!! Bargain! I love it, long live ebay and car boots!! My cot was £35 so you beat me!! :rotfl: I love the room, well done!! Just needs the goregous little babe in it now.

Oh and PS can i steal your dog?? :pray: He is a gorgeous boy, and would make a good play pal for our particolour whippet pup..... :lol:

Awwww! I love Whippets! They are so loving! If not a little crazy lol. We only had him from 9 months so i missed out the really cute stage. They make excellent hot water bottles for your feet in bed (mines always sleeps under the covers). You can def steal him for a bit, hes being a pain in the bum, every now and again he returns to puppy mode :roll:

aaw i love it!!! mines all ready and rearing to go too i should upload finished pics :) you got some great bargains ..go you!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back