• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

nursery dilemma

lisa282

Reaction score
T has been in the same nursery now for almost 2 years. We have never had any problems with them and he loves it there :) Yesterday I thought I would mention to them that I would like E to attend as well, in preparation for my return to work in May. However it turns out they already have a waiting list of 5 babies and only have room for 3 of them :roll: So I guess I will be looking for alternative childcare for her. I dont mind this, I dont really have much choice about it, but then I am wondering whether to move Tyler with her or not. I dont really want to be rushing between 2 different nurseries to drop them off, plus there is the added bonus of getting a slight discount if both kids are together. BUT do I move him away from a place he is perfectly happy in, for my own benefit? I seriously need to get this sorted now, just in case the other nurseries have limited places, but do I ask for both kids or just leave Tas he is and find a place for E HELP!!! :think: The other thing to consider is that T will be starting school next January, so really I will be disrupting him twice in 12 months if I move his nursery now and then onto school next year. What do I do? :?

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Last edited:
Personally id leave tyler where he is, its less than a years inconienience for you. And you could keep Eden on the waiting list while atteding another nursey as it would be less of a disruption for her

I think it depends on the nursery you find for Eden - you may prefer it for both of them.

If Tyler is happy I'd leave him where he is. Put your daughter on the waiting list and know that it's only a years worth of inconvenience with different care providers....though really if you know your son is happy i'd not think of it as an inconveneience at all. Have a look at different places if you need care for your girl now and see what you think, Tyler could always do a taster session at one you really like and see if he likes it there too. Kids really are adaptable, I grew up with a father in the forces, I went to 14 different schools and it never bothered me and actually taught me some degree of independance from it. Start having a look around, you'll know what's right in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back