• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nurseries

Jendon

Reaction score
Hi All,

Havent been on the forum for absolutely ages but need some feedback. I am about to put my 1 year old into a nursery full time. There are 2 nursery options. The first one seems really nice and the ofsted report is Good, but they only have spaces for 3 days a week. The second one is still a nice nursery but their oftsed report is only satisfactory. We are considering putting him in the Good nursery for 3 days a week and the satisfactory nursery for 2 days whilst we wait for a full time slot to become available at the better one. We feel that it would be better to do this then go for the full time place at the satisfactory nursery and make do.

I was wondering if anyone thinks that this would be really unsettling for him - I just dont want to settle for second best. Any comments are greatly appreciated.

What do you personally think of the staff and environment and policies of the 2 nurseries? There was a nursery where we used to live that people raved over but we didn't like it. The ofsted reports are a good start but not the be all and end all. I personally think if you personally like the satisfactory one go for that full-time it would be easier for settling in with familiar staff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back