nub theory?

lenny

Reaction score
first post- sorry if its in the wrong place?!
was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of babys sex based on nub theory?
this is my second baby :)

Attachments

• lilbaby.jpg
    lilbaby.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
hi unfortunatly the numb theory isnt that acurate, i was reading up on it too a couple of weeks ago as theyw ere saying depending which way it points tells u the sex., after looking into it more medical practitioners says this thory is only 42% acurate which is why they wait to 20 week scan where the chances of obtaining the correct sex are a bit more acurate so to avoid disapoointment i would just wait few more weeks

If you just want guesses roughly using that theory I would say girl! Bit hard to tell from your pic though, that end don't look so clear!

thank you for your reply roxane. just for a bit of fun, was wondering if anyone could predict from my 12 week scan piccie. i would like to find out at the 20 week scan. i am having an entirely different pregnancy to my first. i suspected i was having a girl with my last pregnancy and my hunch was correct! i don't have the same feeling this time around, but i have been incredibly sick. im now 14weeks and starting to feel a bit better. phewie!
hope that your sickness isn't too bad.

hi lenny, what u could try which is what i did with my daughter is i did a gender predictor quiz and they were using old wives tales, that actually was pretty acurate despite what people said, some of them questions i had to wait till i was a bit further gone to answer though

thank you girls xx
i wish i wasn't so impatient!! it's just too exciting!

sarah, what about this pic? is that clearer?
i'm so intruiged by this nub theory, but not sure i really get it!

Attachments

• babypic2.jpg
    babypic2.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 10
Still guessing a girl! If you been really sick that can be another pointer towards a girl, old wives tale I know! Have you tried guessing from the sound of heartbeat? Galloping horse is meant to be a girl and a train is meant to be a boy! I'm not planning on finding out but going to have fun guessing from all these theories once I'm a bit further on!

i heard the heartbeat at 10 weeks, seems a long time ago now and i can't remember if it was horse or train sounding!! it was a beautiful sound whichever category it fell into!
i had a suprise with my first baby- this time around i'd like to find out. partly for my daughter, and partly so i can get more organised! life is far busier and faster paced since having her!!

anyone else want to have a guess? i will be sure to post as soon as i know xx

Interesting to read about 'nub' theory, Im a Pagan and we often use a pendulum theory to find out the sex of the baby which originates from Druid times. its all very far out and I love it :)

First imagine I would say a boy but then second I would say a girl... Sorry no help.... :) but I can say that baby is looking good. :)

UPDATE!!!
found out today that i'm having a wee little man!! so excited!! :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back