Nub Guesses Please

Babybo this was a private scan to ease my worries, I have another scan on Monday actually at the hospital! So will be my 4th scan :)

I'm hoping to get my 20 week scan for around the 9th feb as its my oh's birthday, think I would be a fab birthday present :) xx

Hi Kanga, congrats on your scan...your pics are fab! I think the nub looks in a similar position to mine, I did a thread in this section a few weeks ago if you want to check out the pic..... Anyway mine is a girl! I'd say you'd be joining me in team pink! Xx

Ah kanga! Can't believe you're 20 weeks :love: xx

I swear I'm losing my marbles hun sorry!!! :hug: xxxx So glad all ok with you. X

reviving my nub poll, if anyone else wants to make a guess before my 20 week scan in 2 weeks :) xx

i was just having a look at the nub again after your post re what the mw said about the heartbeat etc lol xx

I reckon boy. Can't wait to see your next scan pics though.

Yeah :oooo: sorry lol!!! I could be wrong though, i got masonowens nub guess right, but then i havent really been checking whose i have got right so i still could be wrong...2 weeks to find out :D hehe!!

btw if it is a girl they are awesome, my DD loves playing with my hair, even likes to get the moisturizer out and massage my legs, arms and feet hehe scrubs my back when i'm in the bath (i have never asked her to do this btw hahaha) yep totally pampered, where as my 4yr old little brother just wants to punch me and wrestle Elise to the ground haha!! xx

Never done this nub thing before, but having googled it I'm going for girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back