Nub guesses pls..

masonowen

Reaction score
So finally got to a computer i can post my pic. So nub guesses please ladies:)
373814_261443457237841_100001165655636_716509_1251632675_n.jpg

id say its pointing down by looks of it

if ur just doing it for fun though lol

if you want an acurate one only a scan will tell,nub theory only 42% acurate sorry to burst your bubble xx

Yes I know that thank you.

i know it sounds daft but try doing those gender prediction quizzes, i know theyre only old wives tales, but 1 they are fun and 2 sometimes they have been quite accurate.

ps i wasnt trying to been nasty saying not to take much notice of the nub theory just didnt want ppl telling you their guesses and you get your hopes up hun thats all. even scans are only 70% odd accurate xx

I'm going girl just because there doesnt seem to be an angle plus the nub is forked which apparently indicates a girl too, are you finding out anyway? :) xx

Yes I know that thank you.

i know it sounds daft but try doing those gender prediction quizzes, i know theyre only old wives tales, but 1 they are fun and 2 sometimes they have been quite accurate.

ps i wasnt trying to been nasty saying not to take much notice of the nub theory just didnt want ppl telling you their guesses and you get your hopes up hun thats all. even scans are only 70% odd accurate xx

Not tried a prediction quizz, might give it a go:)

I'm going girl just because there doesnt seem to be an angle plus the nub is forked which apparently indicates a girl too, are you finding out anyway? :) xx[/

Thanks, yes we,ll be finding out. We really want a girl, but if it,s a boy we,ll need time to come up with a name lol

Last edited:
dont do the chinese one though according to that im a boy and my son is a girl

ahh fabby, i'll be stalking then to see if my nub guess is right :lol: hehe!! xx

I say girl too :) looks like the nub is flat to me! I'm hoping that my bean is a boy, so don't know if I was just hoping so from my scan and making it a boy nub. But it does help when others agree with u, even if it does end up being wrong :) really hope it is ur girl tho Hun! When's ur next scan? Xx

Last edited:
Which bit is the nub??? I'm rubbish at being able to tell but would like to know so can I've a look at my own scan?

I say girl too :) looks like the nub is flat to me! I'm hoping that my bean is a boy, so don't know if I was just hoping so from my scan and making it a boy nub. But it does help when others agree with u, even if it does end up being wrong :) really hope it is ur girl tho Hun! When's ur next scan? Xx

Got my next one on the 19th Jan. Feels like a lifetime away!!

It really does doesn't it? I only had my scan on Monday yet the 3rd feb feels like a lifetime away! It will be here before we know it though, 2 weeks will be over by the time we have got over Xmas and new year though :) xx

It,s already flown since having my first scan. I think Christmas is really helping with the wait :)

Woo hoo...my nub guess was right ;) hehe congrats again :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back