Nub Guesses Please

kanga86

Reaction score
At my scan yesterday I got loads of pics (about 20), and think quite a few of them show a nub. I would appreciate any guesses as to whether u ladies think they are a boy or a girl!! I was thinking boy, but not sure if the nub is a bit horizontal in some pics. xx

Attachments

• 1_1.JPG
    1_1.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 1_11.JPG
    1_11.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 82
  • 1_18.JPG
    1_18.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I'm thinking girl cos it is horizontal relative to the angle that Roo is lying imo xx

that's what I was thinking leesey. Although to looks like it is pointing up, it looks horizontal to roo. xx

I've found out that I'm terrible at these nub guesses, but I'll say boy :)

I'm really rubbish at this, but I did think the nub looked horizontal, which suggests girl? Are you going to find out? xxx

most probably will find out. I really would love the surprise, but i'm too impatient :D xx

Hmmm i thought boy at first but after seeing some examples on the internet i'm changing my mind!! :) x

Awwwww kanga I missed your scan date! I'm sorry. I can't believe how fast it's flying for you! Feels like it's dragging for me lol!

So excited for you!!
No idea on nub guess as don't know what it is lol!! We have our 20 week scan on 17th jan and are going to find out!! Praying for pink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back