• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now Slim

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of these pills? I've been reading testimonials for a few days now and i've only heard good things, even off 'real' buyers on ebay. I've ordered some and will probably get them tomorrow or friday. I really hope they work! :pray:

http://www.nowslim.com

I got them off ebay too. Didnt do me any good, but maybe that's just me! :oops: I needed stronger! :roll:

No I have a big apetite and they didnt supress it! :oops: I bought ephedrine instead, they worked but I gave them up as they made me feel like I was on speed! 8)

K X said:
No I have a big apetite and they didnt supress it! :oops: I bought ephedrine instead, they worked but I gave them up as they made me feel like I was on speed! 8)

Thats cause Eph has alot of the same ingredients as speed and is basically legalised speed. Lots of bouncers & body builders take it. LOL at you on eph (it does make you loose though!)

I used to get things like this all the time, but I watched a few reports on tv about them and basically all slimming pills are crap!! Ive finally come to realise the only way to lose weight is to eat sensibly and exercise!!

Sorry :wink:

dionne had a post about slimming tablets and they were terrible. personally i wouldnt touch any. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back