Now im really pissed off with this bleeding.

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Im just having a moan. Im still bleeding. Its more normal now but it just keeps coming and coming. I HATE sanitary towels and usually opt for tampax but I am a bit weird about using them just now.

I have the docs on monday, i wonder what she will say. She is good and generally worth the wait to see.

Can they give you anything to make the bleeding stop?

Im back on the arnica pillues.

Im just having a moan and a whinge. :shakehead:

I'm so sorry hun, I really hope the bleeding stops soon, hopefully your doctor will be able to help :hug: :hug:

I'm TOTALY with you about the sanitary towels, I had to use them with my recent m/c bleeding and hated it! I hadn't used them for 20 years and forgot how yucky they make me feel.

fingers crossed it all finishes for you soon so you can start healing :hug:

i hope your doc is able to help you hun i really do, i cant believe its all still going on for you,

hope all goes ok and please let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

Awww im so sorry hun, the bleeding is like a constant reminder of what you have lost isnt it? Its awful.

I have been bleeding now for 9 days and that feels forever, so I feel bad for you, I hate the towels too, they make you feel awful :(

im so sorry hun, cant beleive your still bleeding. hope the doc can help good luck
sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back