NOW I feel pregnant!!!!

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
I have just got back from attempting to find something to wear for a wedding next Saturday and have just realised how much I have 'popped' out in the last week or so!!!:shock:

I was hoping to find something relatively cheap as I know that it probably won't fit again in two weeks time! I made the mistake of thinking that I could find something 'floaty 'in Matalan... I was wrong! I picked things that were 2 sizes up from my normal size but whilst they fitted over the bump they were huge everywhere else!

I grabbed a couple of t-shirts and stood in the queue where there was a mirror next to the tills and it suddenly dawned on me... THAT PREGNANT WOMAN IS ME!!!!!

I think a trip to mothercare is in order as nothing else will fit! :lol:

Last edited:
yay for you!! do we get to see a bump picture? It's maternity shopping for you then :)

I'm crap I don't know how to get a picture from my phone on to here!!! Help?!

have you got your picture on your computer? or are you on tapatalk?

tapatalk is when you read the site from your phone. I guess you read from your computer?

If you read from your computer when you put a message up click the advanced option and then manage attachments. You can pick up your picture from there and attach.

I had this problem in matalan last week! Everything just made me look podgy because it fit my bump but made the rest of me look huge!! x

Seriously, buy a maxi dress!! It will sit over ur bump comfortably and will fit the whole waye through ur pregnancy and still fit when ur not pregnant!!

They are so comfy and easy x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh and FYI, I got one in New Look last week for £20 and its gorgeous! Wore it out on Mon night and got lots of compliments :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls, I'm going to go out again tomorrow and look for a maxi dress!

Goodluck with your find, by the time my hubby graduates Uni in July I will be 7 months gone so I don'te xpect that pretty beigey brown prom dress I have to fit, urggh so I would like suggestions on finding a dress as well, i will try New Look, I am 22 weeks now and it fits but I just know the bump is gonna get bigger.

I think I've figured out how to get a picture up!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back