• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Now I am really confused...........

Sahara

Reaction score
Earlier I posted that I had CM that was clear with white in it and was unsure whether that was classed EWCM. It is only my first day of it and I normally get a few. I also POAS this morning CB digital and it said no LH surge which I wasn't suprised about as I am only CD10.

Now I have twinges in my left side a bit like ov pain, but it just can't be surely?!?! nothing is quite right to add up ov, but those twinges have made suss.

Am I going mad and imagining things already please tell me I am not going insane :wall: :wall: :wall:

I dont know mate. But from looking through a lot of FF charts, often the signs don't quite line up with each other i.e. when you have your peak CM you have a -opk and the temperature rise doesn't correlate. They're all around the same time (a few days apart) but it's quite common (from what i've seen) for them to not line up perfectly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back