Now am on a downer!

lillou

Reaction score
I have been trying to convince myself this whole month that we'l take TTC in our stride and adopted the attitude of "it'l happen when its right"

Anyway now theres no lyin to ourselves, its all we want! Then i told myself when AF turned up theres always this month, but am going to miss ovulation as my DF isnt home till the 18th and am sure it means we'v missed ovulation :cry: :cry:

Sorry girls, needed a rant!

:hug: :hug:

We all don't always ovulate on the 14th day, i don't ovulate until at least day 17 at the moment, are you using any opk's or temping to know definately when you do ov??

This is the first month i am going to use OPK so will see for definate roughly when i ovulate, il be so gutted if the OPK confirm iv ovulated when he's away :(
Previous to this month we havent bothered using OPK for this exact reason of feeling sad over it but i couldnt help but buy this month, its my own fault :wall: :wall:
Never mind, hope there are lots of BFP's on here this month, its great to hear good news from others in similar situations!

awww hun dont be to heartbroken about it i ov 8 days before af so there is still hope for you yet plus i have read somewhere that it is possible to fall pg any time of the month when me and my husband where trying the month i fell we bd'd every or most days of that month i belive it puts pressure on yourself if you only bd on your ov days just have fun trying and it will work
good luck
manda x

thanks, even the smallest words of support can make such a difference! i know i am prob just being silly about it and thinking into my cycle days too much!
x

no your not being silly god i remeber when i was just starting ttc every small cramp and twich made me think i was preg lol we all get a little crazy in here
manda x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Don't worry, it does get a bit easier as you get used to the ups and downs of it

Thanks girls, i feel a bit silly now :oops: there is a lot worse than missing one month but at the time i figured it our it seemed like the end of the world! x x

:hug: :hug:

I thought that I had missed ov, I normally have 28-32 day cycle and done temping with aid of fertility friend for the first full month now and just added details for today and it said that i ov on CD32 :shock: I'm now on CD35 with no defo signs of af . :pray:

This is my 3rd cycle ttc and can say that it does get easier. I am not obsessed as what i was 4 months ago :fib: :fib:

I know how you feel - we once drove for 2 and half hours for a donation and then turned back and drove back home again the same night - just to save missing a month.

Don't forget tho - you have 5 days before and the day of ov so a good 6 days there, and if you miss this month, practise your bding instead so you're experts next month :wink:

CD 32 :shock: i hope AF stays away for u then AJ Jelly!

Thanks libs, am feeling so much better just talking about it! gosh thats a long drive, lets hope it shows it was worth while as you get a BFP this month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back