Not Well :( ***UPDATE***

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
Went to the docs today. The reason my gums hurt ad have white spots on is cos of the viral infection, hece my glads still being visable from space (lol). So just using mouthwash for that.

My lips however, is Ipetigo :( Make no wonder they are so mankey....i have 3 yellow blisters on my bottom lip and now one on the top :( It hurts alot to smile, talk, eat etc. On a weeks worth of 500mg Flucloxacillin for that.

Not allowed into work though cos of it (they sent me home as im too contagious lol) so off to my proper GP tomorrow to find out how log im contagious for.

Oh the fun.

Its just taken near on 45 mis to eat something, first thing since sunday night.

Oh well, one of them things i guess :(

I been off work sick this afternoon if it makes you feel any better :hug:

Gaaaaah poor you, :hug: :hug: :hug: sounds 'orrible. Hope you feel better soon,

Lisa

thank you everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

i now have 4 ulsers on my tongue :( they hurt the most really.

Been asleep since i posted pretty much...jsut want it to o away now :(

Hope you are ok Shell :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks chick.

if anyone is up give me a shout i cant sleep now hurts too much :(

aw hun :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon.

Im sick too. Caught James's chest infection I think so Im off to the docs this morning feeling proper sorry for myself! lol.

xxx

Awww Jen :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My new name (thanks to dad) is lurgy face...or fishy lips. My lips are that swollen.
Told him to behave or ill kiss him lol. Think its lovely how he can laugh at his poor daughter whows lips are that swollen and cracking ad painful...Tit lol.
Its great, cant even open my mouth enough to brush the teeth lol. Nasty Nasty :(

Id show a pic but its certainly not for this time on a morning lol, or anytime for that matter...

Once the blisters have dried its not contagious anymore.

Slinky Sarah said:
Awww Jen :( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My new name (thanks to dad) is lurgy face...or fishy lips. My lips are that swollen.
Told him to behave or ill kiss him lol. Think its lovely how he can laugh at his poor daughter whows lips are that swollen and cracking ad painful...Tit lol.
Its great, cant even open my mouth enough to brush the teeth lol. Nasty Nasty :(

Id show a pic but its certainly not for this time on a morning lol, or anytime for that matter...

Well on the upside you have a pout to rival Angelinas??!

seriously hun i hope it gets better soon sounds painful :hug: :hug:

Lol i think i beat angelina lol

Thanks Debbie :) i have a couple that have scabed and one that is yet to go (sorry TMI)

Been to the docs again as work has asked ad he thinks they are being over causious :roll:
But its quite severe and i have gingervitis (not a viral infection causing my gums) so i have to give it till tomorrow for these antibiotics (flucloxacillin 500) to show some kind of effect and if its not substantial i have to take metronidazole 200mg as well for a week :shock:

Im falling to pieces lol

**UPDATE**

well i was back at the doctors yesterday as im not getting any better really, in fact i now have lovely infected fingers to boot :roll: .

I am now on 500mg flucoxacilling 4 times a day, 200mg metronidazole 3 times a day and using zovirax cream on my fingers (which are whitlows apparently) 5 times a day.

She ordered blood tests yesterday as she was concerned as to why i have 3 infections (oh my mouth is gingervitis not a viral infection) but they have come back normal so at least i no its nothing sinister with my immune system. Just bad luck..

So im off work for another week :(

i dont think you would want to see pics tbh....my mouth is a total mess and one of my fingers is actually black :(

Im a wreck lol take me to the knackers yard someone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back