not sure what to think

jimjams

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage starting on the 7th september, I finished bleeding on friday. Just because we wanted to we did the deed and have done a few times since. Have just been to the loo and there was a small amount of blood, but was not red more of a brown colour. Would I have ovulated yet or am I just getting a small amount from the miscarriage. it is no where near enough for a pad!!! When can I test again how long before my period should come back xxx

I had spotting on and off after my mc and I think it's to early for u to have ovulated yet I think 14 days after mc is the very earliest a person can ovulate after an mc, it's probably just left over crap from the mc, I was tracking the levels of hcg in my body after my mc so I knew exactly what my body was up to xxx

So sorry about your miscarriage hun xx

I am not sure really, I think I vaguely remember reading something like any blood within 21 days of a loss in considered to be from miscarriage but could be totally wrong information...google is helpful at times and also a nightmare for inaccurate information x

I had spotting on and off after my mc and I think it's to early for u to have ovulated yet I think 14 days after mc is the very earliest a person can ovulate after an mc, it's probably just left over crap from the mc, I was tracking the levels of hcg in my body after my mc so I knew exactly what my body was up to xxx

How do you track the HCG

xxx

Hey JimJams, yeah I read the same thing about the 21 day thing and I'm going by that. Just track your HCG by doing some HPTs to see it go negative. Don't think that you will ovulate until you get a negative preg test. I did one last week and still got 2 lines, albeit a fainter one. Going to do another this week to see if it's gone negative yet. xx

Tim tams right yes using hpts if u can bare to see the positive or indeed the negative but it was summet I had to do that bit of control back for myself when the test is vvv faint this means that it's almost negative so the hcg would probably be about 100 ish maybe lower it's for I be under 5 to ovulate xxx

Ok so did a test this morning and it was a BF NEGATIVE, so that me and OH taking that as the green light so full speed ahead. May just jump him when he gets home for work lol. So excited about being able to try again xxx

Gd luck hope it happens soon for you xx

I did an opk 2 weeks after my erpc, got a positive 2 days running and a negative a week later. I assumed the positives were as there was hcg remaining. Although 2 weeks after the positive opk af arrived - exactly 4 weeks to the day since the erpc! So no idea what the positive was. Af has been a long one, day 9 now and the tiniest bit of spotting. Fingers crossed tomorrow it'll be gone and I can jump on oh! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back