Not sure what to say - so Hello

Monkey

Reaction score
I'm not normally a big talker, I'm usually the shy quiet type of person who doesn't say much till I get to know people. I will try to contribute and be active here as it seems a friendly place, but only time will tell.

I'm 27 weeks pregnant and am feeling really lonely as all my friends and family live half way round the world to me.

Not really sure what else to say, any questions just ask.

Hi and welcome, I was like you but everyone on this site is so friendly you will soon join in with everyone. X

Welcome to forum x were all very friendly x

Hiya :wave: welcome yo the forum! It's such a fab place to meet people! You'll be feelin less lonely in no time!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I only really had a quick look around before joining here. I had a look at a couple of different forums but this one did look like the friendliest so I hope I will be able to call it home :).

Welcome & if your anything like 85% of the people on here (yes including myself) you will be addicted to the forum in no time.
Hope you are having a healthy and happy pregnancy so far. :)

Congratsu to you and welcome to PF - I had never used a forum before PF , and after just one week became an addict

Join the Tri 3 ladies as your on the home run! to find some due date mates

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back