not sure if this is too upright for a newborn?

louise_d

Reaction score
Our baby bouncer has just been delivered, its a Graco travel bouncer suitable from birth
http://www.mothercare.com/Graco-Travel- ... S865U?amp;

but sinces we've put it together i'm worried that its too upright for a newborn? :think: there isn't anyway of making it flatter. any comments or advice would be great :hug:

baby002.jpg

baby001-1.jpg

Once baby is in, their weight pushes it down a bit. As long as it says it's suitable from birth it will be fine. Looks gorgeous by the way!

My sister has the exact same one. It is fine once baby is in it. I was given 2 which were too upright and baby weight didn't push it down. She hated it for weeks.

That one is lovely though. Always sent my nephew to sleep!

mine the same as that but different colours I think :think:

EDIT

yeah just checked and mines the same as yrs but the Butterscotch colour

417x-e%2Bz5OL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

Looks v. similar to mine hun. Baby will be fine in it im sure x

thanks everyone :hug: you've put my mind at rest! Mrs B mines the butterscotch one too :D

louise_d said:
thanks everyone :hug: you've put my mind at rest! Mrs B mines the butterscotch one too :D

is that not yrs in the pic u added?? cause mine dont have the blue on the hood... I stalked ebay for mine :lol:

yep thats mine hun - think it's just the reflection from outside, i took the pic when it was getting dark so it was that weird in between light

same here!! OH has made me put it back in the box for now to save space :x have you managed to ask your midwife if she'll fibbing about ur date for the grant yet hun?
having a good baby day today - we've had a brand new bumbo from freecycle plus the lady gave us this mobile free aswell - hardly used - mothercare sell it for £40 :dance:
41op0515CqL__SX315_SY375_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back