Not sure if this is the right place :(

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
I've wanted a child forever, well for about five years and have waited for my OH to be ready, so I should be over the moon that he now wants to ttc. The thing is I'm so sad, my mom passed away in feb and I just can't get it out my head that she's not going to see my children, even writing this the tears just keep rolling. I should be letting her know, I know she would be happy for me ttc

I really want to be happy now, but can't :-(

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Im very sorry for your loss. I feel for you- my mum passed when my first was 4 months but I feel very sad that she isn't here to cwtch my second..but I take comfort in that she is watching us and can see her.

Lots of hugs and luck ttc! x

I know it's hard, my younger sister died suddenly in December, you feel like it's impossible that you will ever be capable of feeling any joy ever again. But, happiness will come and find you again, you might not believe it now but it's true. Xx

Hiya hun I know it doesn't feel like it now but it will get easier. My dad died nearly 20 years ago when i was eleven and he never got to meet any of his grandchildren. I just think that if he had still been here he would have been in his element but as he's not he is keeping watch on us all and probably have a good old laugh at the antics the kids get upto. From being little my oldest has looked into the sky for the brightest star and said that's my grandad up there...

Big hugs for you
Xx

sorry about your loss. but im sure she will be watching over you xxxxxx

Thank you all, there is one thing for sure my little one will definitely have a guardian angel <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back