Not sure if I'm welcome??

Paul_B

Reaction score
Hi All,

I don't see a section for expectant fathers? Would be a great idea for a place for new fathers to chat about their concerns/worries/experiences with other fathers.

You may have already decided against this (which is fair enough), so if I'm not welcome please say and I will quietly leave the building :)

Oh, by the way, I'm Paul, 26, Married with a 16 month old little boy (Joshua, the most handsome boy on earth!), and my wife is about 5 weeks pregnant again :D :D :D

Thanks

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forum :D

Just letting you know that daddies, and daddies-to-be, are most welcome in all areas of our website. We did have a dedicated daddy section last year, however it just wasn't being used as people just tended to post in the regular sections anyway.

Please feel free to ask questions in any of our sections, and I hope you enjoy your time here and find it to be a great resource :D

You see on my suggestion I didn't know that :oops: :lol:

Ok, no problem. As long as I'm welcome I'll just join in the general forums with everyone else.

I do have a tendancy to ask, ask ,ask though, so be warned :wink:

I was was here 5 minute's & created the first chapter of my rant.

:lol:

PS: I think it's lovely you have joined here. Alot of men leave it to us to ask ask ask :lol:

lol....The first time round my wife would sometimes ask me to wait outside at her antenatal appts because I would ask the midwife so many questions!

Sometimes we'd leave and I'd still be explaining to my wife what I was talking about :)

Wobbles said:
Sorry Wobbles, I hadn't seen your other topic! Yes, as I say ... the daddy section wasn't being used, but this was probably because there are other sections that cover just about any subject a dad-to-be may wish to discuss! I should still make it more visibly obvious that dads are very welcome .... I shall change the text at the top right-hand corner of the page now :dance:

LauraB said:
Wobbles said:
Sorry Wobbles, I hadn't seen your other topic! Yes, as I say ... the daddy section wasn't being used, but this was probably because there are other sections that cover just about any subject a dad-to-be may wish to discuss! I should still make it more visibly obvious that dads are very welcome .... I shall change the text at the top right-hand corner of the page now :dance:
I think that's what I was trying to say on my suggestion - More the visible welcome. :D

<Crawling back to my wee corner> :lol:

Paul_B said:
lol....The first time round my wife would sometimes ask me to wait outside at her antenatal appts because I would ask the midwife so many questions!

Sometimes we'd leave and I'd still be explaining to my wife what I was talking about :)
Look what you started already ... Only joking :lol:
God I don't my man with me he's either no help or like you question question question - His are usually more logical though, in his words :talkhand: :shhh: Lol!

Hey Paul, welcome hun, congrats on your wife's pregnancy!! We are all a good laugh in here, dont bite and very helpful :D

welcome paul its nice for us to get the male viewpoint sometimes also on certain aspects so maybe we can all help eachother,congrats on your 2nd pregnancy, what a lovely growing family in the making! lisa x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back