• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not sure if I should post on here??

mudgey

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my names Helen and Im pregnant with my first baby. I only recently found this site and the reason Im not sure I should post on here is Im already 25+3 so only just still in the second trimester, it just seemed too scary to wait and go straight to third tri :shock: I cant quite believe Im nearly in that section already!! Not that long left now til I meet bubba as Im sure it will fly by, bubba is a green baby by the way and I cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl :) Hope you dont mind me joining you all x

Hey hun :wave: congratulations :dance: :dance:

May aswell meet a few ladies here before you move to tri 3 :D

Helloooo, welcome will be joining you in tri 3 in a couple of weeks and we are team green too!

Welcome! :wave:

Must admit I might start counting the days backwards when it comes to Tri 3 although I can't wait to meet our baby I am desperately not looking forward to the actual giving birth of it! :shock:

Stay here aslong as you like hon, between you and me :shhh: I'm not leaving here until I actually go into labour! :rotfl:

Hiya! Welcome to Tri 2.. stay here as long as you like! :D

Thanks for all the nice welcomes everyone :wave: I might hang around on here for a few weeks before moving up, its far too scary to be third tri already! In fact Id like to skip that bit completely and just go to sleep and wake up with a beautiful clean dressed baby :lol: My pregnancy was rough for the first 16weeks but has settled down now and I actually sort of feel human again instead of feeling sick and exhausted! I hope all your pregnancies are going well.

my preggy was starting to get back to normal untill today where i was sick, and soooo tired i slept for 2 1/2 hours earlier :shock: i'm glad your preggy is going well :D

Oh poor you, dont know how Id cope if my sickness came back, I dont even know how I got through the first few months and Im amazed I didnt end up single as Im sure I was hell to live with! I hope you feel better tomorrow, hopefully the sleep helped, you obviously needed it. Im always sleeping in the day when I get the chance!

hey there!!

stay with me in tri 2

i feel ive lived here all my life

congratulations too lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member