Not sure I can come in yet...

satch

Reaction score
I got a BFP on a CB digital on Friday and will do another tomorrow (I'm in shock - happy shock though!) and will go to the docs tomorrow, so don't want to officially join here...

However I was wondering what the symptoms are as last night I had sort of stretching pains in my lower belly area and then today I've got cramps - is this normal? nipples are quite sensitive aswell :roll:

Hey Satch,

Congratulations! Look forward to seeing you in here!

Your symptoms sound spot on for early pregnancy. I had exactly the same when I found out I was pregnant.

When is your due date?

Congratulations Satch! My early symptoms were much like mild period cramps and tender nipples, pretty much the same as I would feel when period was due.
All the best for the doctor's tomorrow,
Take care and look forward to seeing you around in here!
Sarah x

My symtoms were actly the same, bit like period pains, and very sore nipples, i rember knocking them as i put my top on, screamed well loud lol..

your symtoms sound good for early pregnancy.. yay.. welcome to 1st tri xx

congrats on your BFP. I had very similar to you especially when I was lying on my back in bed at night. I could feel stretching pains in my lower tummy. I also had period pains for the first couple of weeks after I found out too

Satch - as the others have said = all seems normal
Get your bum in here girl! :D

I did another CB digital this morning and WAHAY same result :cheer: :cheer: I've got a docs appointment for Thursday. The receptionist told me that they didn't need to do a blood test to confirm etc

yay congratulations on your BFP :D :hug: n welcome to First Tri
love n sunshine Sarah xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back