• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not sure how to word this but here goes

Ally1979

Reaction score
Ok i have a big problem with BF. I tried with daughter and it felt wrong. Why? well this is the potentially crazy woman bit. Its just that well... Mr A was kinda there first and you know he can produce magical feelings (i am really NOT obsessed with sex honest) and when i tried BF it was just wrong. Am i making sense to anyone???
Its like thats kinda mine and his thing and i just felt well weird.

Im torn because i know its best for baby and i did BF for a short time (only a week maybe) with daughter then expressed before moving onto bottles.

Does anyone understand where i am coming from or am i just a total weirdo?

Although Im not the same like I don't feel the same way about it I do understand what you mean and why some people could find it hard :hug: If you expressed last time can you do that again this time or will you use formula? You shouldn't feel bad about it either way everyone is different are you finding this a big issue or did you just wanna talk about it?

My friend was the same! She just couldnt change from boobs for sex then boobs for feeding babies!
So I know what you mean as she used to discuss the same with me!
It is a psychological thing and I have no idea how you get around it without some kind of behavior therapy lol which Im sure your not going to rush out and get :rotfl:
Maybe you could just express from the start this time?
I know it is best etc but formula isnt bad for baby so if for whatever reason you dont want to BF your baby will still be happy and healthy! (and smart may I add to that lol)
No one has the right to judge you whatever you do! Just remember that!! :D :hug:

I used formula in the end with daughter and yes she is very healthy and clever (has the ability of a 9 year old in school at the age of 6) so i dont worry so much about that side. I just think that i shouldnt think the way i do. For me boobs are for sex (lol) and always will be but im aware that it sounds odd lol

:) They are for smex! Hehee! Na seriously at first I was thinking the same I wanted to just express and not feed properly but then midwife gave me a talk on how its natural like the first thing any animal does when they give birth is feed through the milk their body has produced and its the same with humans. I don't know why it swayed me so much but it did and my OH has said that he will lend my boobies to Pip for a few months too! :D

I see your point and as a farmer i see it often BUT i dont see the bulls or the rams having a fiddle lol

:rotfl: I dunno when I was on my dads farm used to see alsorts of weird goings!!! Dirty Moo's!

It took me a wile to figure out the wording of ur post, i was like eh? u wot? But i know what u mean now.

I cant judge ive never done it but that is why they're there in the first place but i can completly see your point, whether u booby feed, express or go with a bottle no one should judge u made that baby so its ur choice what u wish to do

xx

:hug:

I feel the same Ally..... I just can't get the thought that a baby sucking on my bbs in wrong out of my head....they are for DH's pleasure!!

worse thing is, is because I'm quite gifted in the bbs department it's probably my DH's favourite bit of me and I'm worried that once he's seen a baby feeding on them he'll never look at me or them as a sexy thing again and he'll just see me as a baby feeder......hope that makes sense.

I'm really struggling with the thought of BF although I really want my baby to have breast milk.

With you 100% Chrissy, isnt it nice not to be alone!

i have always had a problem with bf, i did it for the first few weeks with all of them for health but hated it, it didnt feel natural at all and was much happier when they went on the bottle.
I will bf this one for as long as i can stand it and then it will go on the bottle.

How do you think you would feel expressing and giving that to buba??

x

Don't beat your self up about it, you can't help the way you feel :hug:

Ally1979 said:
With you 100% Chrissy, isnt it nice not to be alone!

it is yes... I think I'm going to try and express as much as possible.....I know they recommend BF for 6 weeks but I don't know if I want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back