Not sure how far along I am and hardly any symptoms?

ruthdowd1

Reaction score
Hi

I am a worrier by nature and my husband says I am stressing over silly things but I can't help but worry as I said it is in my nature.

Ok I have taken two home pregnancy tests one a clearblue digital both came back positive. I have skipped only one period but not sure how far along I am as I don't monitor my period dates :-/

The clearblue one said 4 weeks and that was new years eve but I reckon I am about 6 weeks now and I have read on the net the clearblue ones are not very accurate with dating?

Also I have had hardly any symptoms the occasional backache, weeing more and tender boobies, no nausea etc had mild cramping a week ago too

I have had two perfectly healthy children and both my pregnancies were totally different.

Maybe it hasn't sunk in that I am pregnant, as it wasn't planned?

Anyone out there to ease my woes? Got my booking in appointment with thw midwife next week :)

Hi - congrats on your bfp!! I would just go with the CBD until your scan, there is not much else you can do. If at New year it said 4 weeks then you would have been 6 weeks pregnant so you are now 7-8 weeks already!! Symptoms change from person to person so you sound right on track. Your midwife will arrange the scan at 12 weeks and you will know then - good luck!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I agree with Tracey, symptoms wise, this pregnancy is completely different to that of my son's and its a boy this time as well so goes to show.

Go with the Clear Blue until your dating scan hun. Either way, that's fantastic news xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back