Not supposed to lift baby!

star fish

Reaction score
I've pulled a muscle lifting J out of his Jumperoo. It was really scary as my back seemed to collapse and then i fell backwards, thankfully me and baby both landed safely on the sofa behind me but i then couldnt get up! I got in a real panic and thought i might have to ring for an ambulance, but it did ease off after a while and went to docs and it is just a pulled muscle. But she said i must not lift anything... um I am at home all day alone with a 4 month old baby who weighs over a stone.... How on earth am i going to manage that?

O no!! Hope you get better soon what a scary thing to happen! Glad you landed safely!! Wish I had some advice!! Xx

oh god!!!!! glad you are both ok!!!!!! obviously we know you are gonna have to lift him so have you tried soaks in a hot bath, a hot water bottle or some deep heat???? they were great when i pulled my back a few years back i smelt like a rugby player with the deep heat but it worked lol........joking aside i do hope your ok and it eases soon for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back