not sleeping ...

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
me and hubby have had the worst weeks sleep ever , im a bad sleeper anyway and lack of sleep makes my sickness worse , hubby hasnt been such a good sleeper since giving up smoking

but this week has been awfull , sometimes his slept on sofa or i have , weve been awake from about 2 or 3 and dont go back to sleep

our bed is getting a bit incomfy its oldish and sometimes u here there springs ping lol

do u think its that ? or something else ? driving each other nuts keeping each other awake and its not making me feel better at all !

any ideas ? i use to be able to pop a pill but obviously cant at mo !

I can sympathise with you there. Every night I wake up about 3 times a night, either through me needing the loo or OH snoring.
He is great in every other way so I shouldn't moan, but it's just frustrating especially if I'm feeling queasy! :(

i know and usually im a bad sleeper wake up , go to loo go to bed ,sleep but its the getting back to sleep bit !

i honestly think our bed might be the prob , but , its a case of better the devil ? what if we got new bed and it was uncomfy and horrid :oops:

I can really sympathise with you hun. We got a new bed earlier this year when I was about 4 months as out bed (frame) was about 9 years old and the struts were sagging in the middle. The matress is only about 3 years old so when we put it on the new bed it was so much better and me and OH werent rolling into the middle anymore.

My OH was 'forced out of our bed onto the sofa for the last 3 months when I was pg there just wasnt room for him between me, bump, my pregnancy pillow and the cat :lol: It was great having the bed to myself tho (shhhhhh, dont tell OH tho :shhh: )

my bed frame is about 10 years old ! and the mattress , tbh cant remember maybe 6 ? so maybe it is time !

i need sleep god dam it !

G3M said:
my bed frame is about 10 years old ! and the mattress , tbh cant remember maybe 6 ? so maybe it is time !

i need sleep god dam it !

we got one with sprung laminated slats which are brill, they give you that extra bit of a push up, really comfy :)

This is our new bed- (not with that silly lifting mechanism tho)- just good old drawers in the base unit :D

http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/rf/add ... Id=6971612

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back