Not needing to pee as much - is this normal???

hols1981

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I was 13 weeks yesterday so a real newbie to tri 2
for the last 5/6 weeks ive been up at least once a night to go to the loo and then by the morning im pretty desperate again
however the last two nights ive slept right through...and in the morning havent even been that desperate at all to get to the toilet as well
thought it would get worse as it went on - just a bit weird that i havent needed it last 2 nights
anyone else had this - or a few nights when they just didnt wake up needing it? Not sure if i should be worried or not!
any advice would be great
thanks (in advance) ladies
hols xxx

hey hun i've noticed this aswell i just think every one is defferent and relish it while it last, the only time i'm really desperate is when LO pushes down on my bladder but i think that is normal xxx

Hey,
I was worried about this too - spent the first 12 weeks or so getting up nearly every night for the loo, then suddenly I was sleeping through (or waking up in the night as I was used to it, and realising I didn't need to get up!) I'm 17 weeks now and have only got up a handful of times in the past 4/5 weeks.
However, apparently around the end of first tri/beginning of second, your uterus moves up - AWAY from your bladder. So everything that was growing and pushing on your bladder has now moved up, so less pressure on your bladder.
In a few months time though, when the baby grows bigger, there will be less space everywhere so your bladder will come under pressure again. Enjoy the nights free of interruptions for now....I am! x

As the womb moves upwards with the growing baby you'll get less pressure on the bladder hun.....until as winnie says LO decides to play football with it using your bowel as a goalpost :roll: xxxxxxx

Perfectly normal. Enjoy it while it lasts! It comes back even worse byt the end of tri 2 and in tri 3. Well, did for me anyway!xx

yep aas baby has moved up, when u hit tri three baby moves down again starting it all off again

im exepriencing the same x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back