not long now !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
till my gender scan ! im just worried they wont be able to tell , too early or something !

im really nervous ! wonder if its why my tum playing up ? feel very bloated and sicky :wall:

i also cant beleive that i wont be having a baby after tomorrow , ill be having a son or daughter , and that is scaring me ALOT :rotfl:

scans at 10.45 :shock:

ohhh good luck gem.

i love when people have their scan to find out the sex, hope babies not playing up and lets mummy and daddy know.

I think you might be having a girly but maybe you'll start to help turn it around for team blue. Whatever it turns out to be im sure both of you will just be delighted to see your little one again :hug: :D .

lil one again will be great , spec as it might look like a lil one now and not a bake bean like at 9 weeks :rotfl:

good luck hunni, my OH said i can have a gender scan if they find out the sex of your baby hahaha so you best get a result!

rah pressure :rotfl: i got debbies other half excited cos she's convinced she's having what ever im not lmao

god i got such funny tummy not even had shower n stuff tongiht , hope im ok in morning for one !

Good luck G3M, I'm very jealous, youre only a week ahead of me and I have another 4 weeks to wait!!!
Considering I didnt even want to know to start with! :D

im paying for the privelge lol hossy wont tell me the sex at my 20 weeks ! hoping they will confirm if ive had a scan already tho lol

good luck, cant wait to hear what ya having and see the pics

10.45 :shock:

i looked last night and i think i have to pay evenmore for more pics , is 80 not enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back