Not liking this!

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
Ok so I started taking iron this month as my blood tests revealed I had an iron deficiency and also have been taking evening primrose as I have lacked EWCM every single cycle I've had for the past 11 months. I figured this may be my problem as to y I'm
struggling to get pregnant. My periods used to be pretty heavy and a deep dark red thick blood (tmi) - well now it is a light red to pink and is very light! So again I figured evening prim will be good as my lining must be crap!
So it says that once you ovulate that you must stop taking it as it causes the uterus to contract - got OPK's to help me out with this.
So now the problem - I am now CD15 and I look back on my charting and I have usually had ALOT of watery CM by now with abit of EWCM. This cycle I have had nothing! Dry as a bone! Has anybody else had this with evening primrose??

Hey hun, i used Evening primrose on my last cycle TTC as you i was lacking in the EWCM, i found it did increase this and i just stopped taking it when i got positive OPK. think evening primrose increases CM in general all types so i would keep going with them till you get your positive.

I also used the grapefruit juice up till OV and maybe it was the combination of the two that worked :)

I think drinking plenty water helps too hun!

Evening Primrose is supposed to be dangerous for unborn, don't take it just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back