not happy

good luck with your GTT, ive had glucose in my urine a few times but nothings ever come of it, had glucose test because of it and it was all good so sometimes it can just happen :) keep having protein in my urine at the moment which they're keeping an eye on, hope that doesn't amount to anything.

It's def hard work growing a human, not sure if I'll ever be strong enough to do it again!!

xxx

yeah it aint easy lol. my OH works til half 9 most nights so fat chance of him being able to come with even if he wanted to which im pretty sure (i know) he dosent lol. hes lovely and would come if i made it an issue but i dont see the point of dragging him if he wont enjoy it.

How about going to a class at the swimming pool...might be able to meet other people then?

xx

the aqua natal class round her eis on a monday morning when i have it in college so i cant go then and its the only one they do :(

Have you looked at private Aqua Natal, I wasnt able to make the ones here but got a call last night from woman who does private ones, The pool had given her my number cos i had been enquiring about classes so starting next tuesday for a few weeks

You feeling any better now or still miserable?

Maybe stick on you good old life of brian and forward to the end lol cheer ur self up x

lol ah ive not been proper miserable since nye really. just uncomfy. had college and my mw app today, all is well, still slight glucose trace in my urine but nothing to worry about, gtt was fine, bloods came back fine, bp and babys hb all good. measuring 32.5 as my first proper measurement lol. gotta call the docs in the am and try to get an appointment for tomorrow to get omeprazole of my own instead of nicking them off my mum lol

ah glad all was well with app, so there not too worried about the little bit of glucose in ur pee then?

Yeah those are the ones you said you find good ? I found a packet in my drawer think there the ones doc gave me back at the start when i was vomiting blood

Might start taking them see if they any good, do you take them when u get the HB or after meals to prevent it

yeah the doc gave me my pills! 20mg Omeprazole. hun u have to take them at least 30 mins before food. usually its 1 every morning and it stops your tum producing as much acid so they work really well. im totally chuffed the doc finally gave them to me. im gonna take one every other morning as they work good enough that way and its less in my system at one time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back