not happy

BevG

Reaction score
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

i have not had much sleep, this pins and needles feeling on the top of my bump/end of my sternum is annoying the hell out of me, my pelvis is achey and feels like baby is totally lying in there pushing down on my foof, i literally have a pain in my ass that wont go away and makes me limp a bit and nothing is comfy any more!!!!!!!!

rant over lol.

Last edited:
Aww love have u taken any paracetamol? When I was crampy a hot water bottle helped, I just kept it away from my bump as much as I could

:hug:

I'm in the spare bed too tonight. Back is killing me and baby is going nuts. It's like an angry snake in a bag.

Hope you can get some rest during the day x

i just got up at 6 after lying there tossing and turning for god knows how long. aww pinky i wish that a hot water bottle would help but its not crampy really just pressure sort of pain thats constant when i move. ive been a right miserable cowbag the last couple of days too, spent nye alternately crying or complaining about lack of friends and heartburn after i threw up some acid and ate some toast i felt a lil better but its not really got better since lol. i do get the odd depressed day as usually im manically happy but its hard to keep that up constantly. just this pins n needles thingy is getting me down lol

Is there a reason for the pins and needles? It doesn't sound pleasant at all, hope you get to relax today x

Hope you feel better Bev, I think we are all the same when it comes to being mood swings xx

i dunno if theres a reason for the pins and needles, im assuming its something to do with wriggly babys position at the min leaning on blood supply or nerve. ive just noticed that the skin on my left hand has started peeling in lil spots, and the same on my feet...........ive had that before when i was mega stressed and it go so itchy and painful and raw from the skin loss i was frantic with it, then it went away when i felt better. problem is im not actually stressed now really, just uncomfy and thats gonna make it worse if it starts itching. gee i hope all this isnt some signs of a random problem ive never heard of lol

The skin peeling might be more down the fact that you are exhausted hun, stress and pregnancy will both cause this. Have a word with the gp to see if there's anything you can put on it although I have a feeling most creams will be steroid based and a big no no. You could try putting oats in your bath water or soak your feet and hands, this helps with dermatitis, excema and chicken pox scabs so might help with the itching naturally.

Hope you gets some rest soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

pregnancy can do weird things to your skin, with my son I had psoriasis that I've never had before or since.

As for sleep, if I didn't have carpol tunnel, and OH hadn't moved in I'd be sleeping well. He wakes me up and my body just has to pee.

Then 7am (!!!!!!) he wakes me up this morning I go pee spill my glass of water over my alarm clock and light and everything, can't leave it or we'll all be electrocuted, it's the 3rd time I've done it this month! I've learnt to do a lot of things half asleep so that it's easier to get back, but he decides he wants to cuddle and pat me on the back which wakes me up totally b-stard

i have a mild topical cream for the skin thing from last time, it dont help and as im moisturising every night anyway its not technically dry skin lol. just yet another mild annoyance i think but i will point it out to my mw on thursday when i see her and quiz about it and the pins and needles.

I get the pins and needles near my ribs too, don't know what causes it but I share your pain with that one :hugs:

My moods allover the place too. I've been struggling to sleep loads the past few weeks, I've tried going to sleep a lot later so I'm more tired, drinking hot milk before sleeping and having a bath with a bath soak made to relax you. And if I'm honest, I think it's starting to work!

I've had that springy pins and needles feeling at the top of my bump before too.xx

Hey,

I have the pins and needles too just under my breasts along the top of my ribs and it is soooooo annoying!!! I asked my midwife about and she said its most likely just growing and stretching and nothing to worry about, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do about it!

I find that sitting up straight or stretching and not slumping or slouching really helps.

Hope you start feeling better soon xxx

i think im getting used to it lol. pain in my cervix when walking hasnt gone neither has the tender pins n needles feeling but im not as bothered by them today lol. i just get on with it after all what choice do i have. (none of this stops me doing normal stuff including sexytime with my OH lol) i will have to do a bump pic soon tho as my OH was saying earlier hes now worried we will have a big baby cos of the amount i have popped this week. i reckon my stomach muscles have just finally given up on me!

Hey Hun you feeling any better today?

Have you tried going to the swimming pool? OH brought me over christmas when i was uncomfy and realy helped :)

Might get bubs to move into a better position for you

is it short stabbing pains in your cervix, i get that too :S My belly has suddenly popped too, i didnt have a bump til literally 3 weeks ago and now its very obvious!! mention the size to your midwife on your next visit...? Is it your first baby?

haha your OH is lucky, me and my OH feel like 3s a crowd sometimes so unfortunately things arent as regular as they used to be haha !

xxx

eh, think im stuck with cervix pains. almost so used to the tender pins n needles now i can ignore/forget them lol. i might look into going swimming cos i do love it but will have to find someone to go with as its really boring alone. thats pretty much the reason ive hardly done anything since being off work that involved leaving the house as ive got noone to go anywhere with lol.

it is my first i dont think my bump is huge tho, just popped a lot over the last week compared to what it was lol. mw measured me last time and i have an app on thursday so will see if she actually wrote down what the last measurement was cos i cant find it in my notes. getting my urine checked this time cos it had glucose in it last time and i get my GTT results too as well as my 28 week bloods back.

Oh i know the feeling, Dont have that many friends since moving over here and always end up sittin in on my own but thankfully OH likes to swim too , We tend to go in the evening as its quiter and less kids classes on so maybe drag OH when he gets in from work :)

Maybe mention all d aches n pains n pins n needles to MW anyway see if she has any tips

Its hard work this making people melark isnt it

Hope your feeling better today hun.
Not sleeping is a nightmare. I can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back