Tingles?

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
:shock:

For the last week or so the top of my bump has been really 'tingly'- almost like pins and needles.

Anyone know what it is?! :?

:? Sorry, i dont no what this is but hope it eases up soon for you.

:hug:

I get this hun!! I googled it a few weeks ago and found a big fat nothing out!! I then asked the phyiso when I had an antenatal class and she said it was rib flare but it doesn't really hurt just tingles (like pins and needles)and itches a bit. So sorrry...I'm not much help ...just wanted to let you know i share the sympton!! :hug:

ah that explains a lot- after I tried to fly down the stairs I bruised a couple of ribs and it's been since then that I've had the tingles so maybe I've just knocked a nerve too :roll:

glad it's not just me with a tingly bump though! :rotfl:

I keep getting a stretchy pain at the top of mine, i'm assuming it's because she's getting bigger and it's hurting accomidating her.

I'm guessing yours isnt the same as this as mine hasnt found my ribs yet anyway :hug: hope its better soon

I get tingly around the top of my bump where my ribs are too, I find it gets worse after I've eaten as if my stomach is pushing against my ribs and maming them tingly. I'm glad to know it's nothing too worry about.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back