not happy ( need to rant)

confuzed 88

Reaction score
i have had enough of my husband...to the point ive just packed his some of his stuff and told him to go back to his parents.
He is incredibly inconsiderate and selfish... i have been asking him to do simple things for 2 weeks now, and he has an excuse for everything! he doesnt even bother to look for a job, and now he's gone out leaving me with a huge pile of mess to clear up in the room! i feel so stressed out n fed up and just want to cry like theres no tomorrow.. he doesnt help with anything at all... i cant keep cleaning after him, just about bend over sometimes :(

Oh honey - big hugs :hugs:
So not what you need at the moment. Maybe a few days away will make him realise where his priorities are?
Hang on in there.
x

Oh hun :-(

I think hormones probably make everything ten times worse but he doesnt sound very supportive. I hope you can work things out x

i hope so..there no getting through to him, ive tried talking to him calmly, iv shouted about it, he just doesnt understand... i feel so annoyed im having to do everything, we cant survive on shitty jsa money when lil bubs come, and ive spent all my money on what i need for the baby and bills etc.

aww sorry to hear things are up in the air at min. I genuinely think it takes the men a tad longer to catch up with us on how important it is to be organised and to generally be proactive from the very minute you find out you are expecting.

How has your husband reacted to your request? It might not do any harm for him to get a proper wake up call by spending a few days feeling ashamed under the watchful eye of his parents who will no doubt see things from your point of view and also give him a good talking to!

I hope things work out for the best xx

aww sorry to hear things are up in the air at min. I genuinely think it takes the men a tad longer to catch up with us on how important it is to be organised and to generally be proactive from the very minute you find out you are expecting.

How has your husband reacted to your request? It might not do any harm for him to get a proper wake up call by spending a few days feeling ashamed under the watchful eye of his parents who will no doubt see things from your point of view and also give him a good talking to!

I hope things work out for the best xx

I deffo agree with this. Im lucky my OH has a good job and stuff but i dont think he started pulling his finger out with regards to the pregnancy until a few weeks ago. It doesnt seem to sink in with them until later on! x

I know how you feel, I've just about had enough of OH too... men! So freaking lazy and idle... I'm actually thinking my LO will be more mature than what his daddy is! Your doing the right thing hun! Don't stand for it, I salute you lol x

Well I had this prob as some of u know, I've got a 2 year old to look after worked n have a house to maintain, oh threw my pregnancy so far didn't help, I've spent about 2 grand on getting every thing sorted for baby of which he's give me a 100, he didn't help emotionally or physically n every one n thing come b4 us, so 3 weeks ago I told him it wasn't working n to go! To be honest I'm a little disappointed in the still lack of effort I get from him, he never phones hardly text n I've seen him a hand full time!!!!! I'm just glad I had the balls to do it b4 babys here rather then be very very unhappy n even more stressed when she's here, I just believe what will be will be, I've spike to him calmly n told him what I want need out of a relationship n now time will tell, I won't just be with some one coz im havin his baby! Jake that mine n my children's happiness cones first x x good luck hun, just follow ur heart x

I hope things sort themselves out soon!! Hopefully he will buckle up!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back