All by myself *rant alert*

well.........Martin rolled in at 3am this morning :roll: Banging and crashing about downstairs.....woke me up :x

When he saw i was awake he started trying to have a chat with me "what have you been doing tonight?" i was like "ITS 3 IN THE %$^&** MORNING!! Then he fell asleep stroking my hair (quite cute, but it was that drunken-affection thing, lol) and then he started to snore loudly..

Im sooooooo looking forward to when the sproggy comes and he's kept awake too :twisted: :rotfl:

Matt rolled in at 3.40 and ive been awake most of the night apart from about and hours sleep as there was bugger all on tv!!!
he was drunk but not as bad as last time but decided to tell me he was going for a bath after about an hour in bed(this he denys) i was like whatever and left him too it but he must of thought it was too much trouble and just went to the toilet and filled his glass with water!!!!

Did have a funny dream though...i went into hospital to see if i could be induced at 32weeks and the consultant turned to me and said that she only delivers twins once they are the weight of 25 pasties....i only hope she meant cocktail pasties and not the big ones haha!!!! :rotfl:

Off to my 1st wedding fair now dragging him to it for letting him go out last night!!!!!!!

tattybear85 said:
Did have a funny dream though...i went into hospital to see if i could be induced at 32weeks and the consultant turned to me and said that she only delivers twins once they are the weight of 25 pasties....i only hope she meant cocktail pasties and not the big ones haha!!!! :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Martins still in bed, but im off to wake him up now cos he promised he'd take me and Beth to the harvester for lunch! I hope his hangover isnt too bad.... :twisted: :lol:

:lol: When my OH comes in drunk he normally spends ages in the kitchen faffing about with the fridge magnets, then usually crawls upstairs to puke in the bed :roll:

Stop talkin about pasties tatty! I've been dying for one for month but the one's you get up here are rubbish. Going to Plymouth in just over a week to visit my family, will be in the Ivor Dewney shop every day :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back