• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

not going to look for a new job now

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
as hubby is on a very good wage he has told me he doesnt want me working while pg which in theroy is great but im sooo bored
just waiting for him to sign of social and im going to claim jsa but dont no if il get it as il be 5 months by the time i get round to claiming and they sort it out
atleast if i can claim it il get my mat grant so can get a really nice pram ive seen.
it will just bring in a bit extra money each week and i might find a couple hours a week worth of work or something just to keep myself busy :D
manda xx

hey manda,
i was on jsa for a few months whilst pregnant, but i had to sign off because i got married. I think if your husband is working more than 24 hours a week then you wont get JSA because they class you as a dependee, and that your husband should be supporting you. Its a load of rubbish, because we really struggled without the jsa money and i was still looking for work, but no-one would employ me by that stage as i was about 8 months pregnant, i couldnt even get temp work at christmas :( .

oh no really? well thats just bloody stupid aint it tbh stupid goverment lol
thanks hun
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33