• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not going to be around as much ladies.

skairdykat

Reaction score
AF got me this morning :twisted:

On time again so thats a good thing I guess. And the 3rd 28 day cycle in a row. My body seems to be finally sorting itself out after coming off the pill 9 months ago. Just got to get rid of this bloody week of spotting now LOL.

Anyhow just to say that I am going to try a different approach from now on. Not trying but not preventing either. I'm just soooo very tired of all this worrying and wondering every month, it's wearing me down. Maybe thats why I feel so lousy ATM. I'm just so rundown, I think thats why I have the coldsore, thrush, spots etc. And I feel like I'm coming down with a cold :cry:

Going to go for the swabs on Friday but other than that not think about babies (if I can). I start a course on Wednesday too so I am just going to get on with life now and if I'm still not PG by next April or so then I'll start to worry.

I feel like I've wasted most of this year just wishing every month away. At the time it feels like it's dragging but now I look back it's gone so fast. Does that make sense? I know that with both my othe pregnancies they happened when we stopped worrying about it and relaxed.

I'm going to use this time to lose the 4 stone I need to lose as well so that'll probably help me get PG too.

I'll still come on the forum of course but not in here as much, mainly in off topic and the health and beauty sections.

Take care ladies and baby dust to you all. You've been great :hug: :hug: :hug:

That sounds like a good idea and something i've been thinking of lately too. I hope your course goes well... i loved studying, it can give you such a buzz. You're probably right about trying to concieve too hard... just let it happen naturally. Good luck!! :hug:

Thanks hun. The course is for 18wks so I may well be PG by the time I finish :D .

Good luck hun :hug: :hug:

Good luck with everything, Skairdykat, I hope everything works out for you ........ it sounds as though the break will do you good. :moon:

Nothing is worth putting your health at risk or missing out on your life

Admit it - you're just running away because I'm back! ;)

Seriously though, I do think it is a good idea. And I'm sure it will work hun. All the best and make sure you have lots of good sex - whether it gets you pregnant or not, it's bloody good fun :lol:

I did the same thing you are about to do. We were trying for about 6 months, wishing the months away and sex was getting a bit routine.

We decided to take the attitude, if it happens great....... we would try not to worry about it.

We managed to get the Ohhh La La back into the bedroom, and I got a bfp this month.

Good luck, and I hope you feel better soon. x

That's exactly how we feel. I'm having problems with my cycle too, came off the pill september and cycles really are not regular yet. It has been putting such a strain on myself and bothering DH too. We are not preventing, i'm trying to not obsess about when I OV which I still cannot pinpoint so maybe taking things as it's supposed to happen naturally and when the time is right is the right thing to do.

It is so hard.

Miche

Good plan hon, I really admire you for that. See you in first tri very soon :pray: :pray: :pray:

Becsxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back