• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not going to be able to chat for much longer

Dee1985

Reaction score
yipeeeeee, i was so down about landlord wanting the house back but iv just found a beautiful house,
but il be having no internet as i wont pay my bt bill lol. so they wont give me a phone line opppps i work for bt to lol

the house is lovely.. its expensive £650 a month but its soooo nice its brandnew never lived in cream carpets amazing black and white kitchen 3 nice bedrooms move at the end of the month!

thats brill hun as teh saying goes new house new baby.....lol

will miss you loads and im sure everyone else will too

take care babes and all the very best for your new home

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im sad your going to be leaving... but im happy that your going to be moving to what sounds like a stunning house. Wish I could move!

Take care hun......... xxx :hug:

Oh Dionne...Im so pleased you have found a gorgeous new house but I dont want you to go!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

Best of luck, thanks for all the advice and support you have given me through TTC and the pregnancy!! Your a great girl, very special and you will be missed xxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats great news about the house :D not so much about the not bein on here as much :( .
good luck hun.
xx

YEY congratulations dionne and end of the month!! so quick!! when does your internet go off??

I bet you will not be away long I am sure you will move heaven and earth to get the internet back!! haha

Means you and Kris might stop arguing over the laptop!! haha :rotfl:

xxxx

Dionne get that bloody bill paid! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is there any point in asking why you wont pay the bill LOL :lol:

Thats fab about the house! Is it far from where you are just now?

we will miss you! i couldn't live with out my internet i've turned into a right computer geek.

great news about the house tho!! :dance:

Great news about the house :cheer:

You are so not allowed to go - after the earache you gave to me about coming back :wink: You know the forum won't be the same without you!!!!!!!!

I am really pleased that you have found a beautiful house dionne, it sounds gorgeous! I will miss you on the forum, you will have to call into an internet cafe and pop on every now and again so we don't loose touch altogether.

Xxx

Your new home sounds beautiful, I'm glad that you found somewhere really nice after the upset of having to move from your current place.

The forum wont be the same without you - hope you manage to get a connection with Telewest or someone else :)

really happy for you about the house! :D
i just hope by the time i get back you'll be paying your bills...

happy you found a nice home sweet home for your little family, dionne! :dance:

I am surely gonna miss you!

get your bills sorted, cheeky girl! :cheer:

mel xx

awww dionne i am going to miss u wen u move damn BT for making us pay our bills hehe
sounds loverly
how long will cream carpets be cream tho
and i agree new house new baby :wink:

Fab news about your new house Dionne, although gutted you wont be able to visit us online. Get that bill paid and get connected!! lol

medium-smiley-098.gif

YOU CANT LEAVE!!! This place'd be weird without you!

Great news about your house though Dionne it sounds ace!!! :cheer:

sarah- should we all start making bets dionne will be bk in a yr tops with her BFP news.....lol

only joking hun we love you really
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hearts81 said:
medium-smiley-098.gif

YOU CANT LEAVE!!! This place'd be weird without you!

Great news about your house though Dionne it sounds ace!!! :cheer:

i second that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back