Not going anywhere yet

Blanco

Reaction score
Got my bfp in the 26th which seems ages to wait until the 1 st August when AF was due. I just want I get passed that date then I feel I can move to tri 1 I don't feel I can tempt fate yet ... Please be sticky baby x

Not long to wait hun, sending you lots of sicky dust :dust:

Sending super sticky baby dust to you! Im sure you'll be fine, but totally understand you wanting to get passed af date! Are you going to test again Thursday then? I am testing Thursday as af still hasn't arrived but as i got a bfn the weekend before last im not too hopeful!
Hope this week goes quickly for you so you can start to relax and it feels more official for you xxx

Fingers , toes , arms and legs crossed for you :) xxxx

Thanks ladies. Yes nai I have a FRER and a digi saved for fri the day after I just want to see a nice dark line and 2-3 weeks xx

Naomi when was your AF due then?

Gd luck mrs lots of sticky baby dust coming ur way xx

Well erpc was 6 weeks ago today and so thought it could have been due anytime after 4 weeks ago. Could very possibly just be that im having a long cycle though after the mc. Very annoying though- either want a bfp or for af to show soon so we can get on with things!

Good luck for the next test then, not that you need luck!! Will be lovely seeing the words on the digi etc though xxx

Sending bundles of extra sticky baby dust your way hun.

xx

I have done a digi had 1-2 weeks but I want to test after AF due . Hope your soon out of your limbo either way but of course in hoping your luck ones had rubbed off on yourself x

I have done a digi had 1-2 weeks but I want to test after AF due . Hope your soon out of your limbo either way but of course in hoping your luck ones had rubbed off on yourself x

Thanks hun!! Yeh its nice when the digi goes to 2-3 or 3+. Shame they're so bloody expensive though! Lol.

Xxx

Well I bought a twin pack but it's so had to save it!!!! I hope Naomip your sicky dust you've sent me is an error not a premonition haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back