Not gaining enough weight :(

futuremum

Reaction score
Thomas has only put on 300 g in 5 weeks :( Not a lot but he has not drunk much these last few days due to his horrible constipation. i am also giving him lactulose, my last resort as nothing else works and since he is on it he is pooing about 5 times a day, first rock hard sloid poos but today they were explosive ones :) So maybe that is why he has not put on much.

Anyway, i am going to give him oat porridge and fruit for breakie and some potato for lunch now that lactulose is helping him to poo. He is now 14.52lbs at a bit more than 22 weeks. not much but he does not look unhealthy neither skinny, that is what matters :)

Aimee is the same, she has always hated drinking milk and she went weeks without putting on any weight, she even lost it one week. His weight sounds fine to me! Aimee is 15lb 6oz at almost 25 weeks.

Phoebe is exactly the same. Likes her porridge and baby rice but isn't fussed about much else when it comes to milk and mush!!
She weighed 14lb 5oz at 22weeks also.
If they are perfectly happy in every other way then they are getting enough from the small amounts they eat. Phoebe still sleeps 12hrs at night so she can't be hungry else she'd wake up. :lol:
I'm not worrying about it anymore :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back