not feeing well

Tracey M

Reaction score
Pointless thread really but hubby on night shift, kids asleep so nobody to moan to..... I feel really really sick....i know I should but I hate being sick so I just hold it in. All of a sudden got horrid pains in tummy, felt myself go green and ran to loo. Awful shits all night and could not even get off my throne to put kids to bed do just gave them orders through the door... Awful eh? So having a bath now and hope I will fall swiftly asleep and wake up uninterrupted after 8 hours.....or maybe not.... Hope I feel better in morning its my step sons sports day.

Hope you feel better in the morning hun. Horrible being stuck on toilet, hope the bath relaxes u and you can get some sleep! My OH is on night shift to thankfully as I'm currently rolling around the bed huffing and puffing as I'm just way to hot and uncomfortable! It would be worse if I had to share the bed with him!! Xx

hope your feeling better this morning and that your steps son has a great spots day :)

HOw you feeling today? I had a dodgy stomach the other day, I wasn't sick though. and I had one last night/early hours of this morning that woke me up., it was just a dull ache though, eventually got back to sleep. must be part and parcel of tri 3 :(.

Ooh horrible - poor you!! Make sure you keep hydrated. Hope you feel better today!

Xx

Thanks girls - so far so good. I feel really queezy but not been to loo this morning so fingers crossed!! I'm on anti biotics from dentist so maybe its them causing it. I was feeling bad for a week now and just so happens the same time I was popping the pills....or could be a co-inkydink :) Asked my hubby to bring along with him to sports afternnoon a 2 litre bottle of water and a fold away chair - I was always a good Brownie and Guide lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back