NOT EATING!!!!

Tineke

Reaction score
Hi girls...

For some of you.. Its been a long time and I hope you and your babies are all doing great!! I have lots of reading on the forum to catch up!!!

PROBLEM!!!!! Seth (my son) is still being breast fed. I am stopping this soon.... But since he was 6 months old, he has spurts where he will not eat anything but cherrios, strawberries and my milk. I am concerned as he is now at the stage where he spits out his food.

The doctor told me to give him "Kiddi Pharmaton Syrup". I have gievn this to him a few times, it is meant to build up his appetite.

Because he is not eating much during the day he feeds off of me all night long.... I have him in the bed with me and have done since birth. Maybe he is acknowledging that I am starting to wean him off the breast and this is why it's happening, but it's gone on for way to long.

What do yuo think, has this happened with yours?

Thanks, Tineke oxox

I was thinking about you the other day - wondered how you were doing - our babies are almost 1 :cry: .

I had a problem with Daniel only eating bananas, we solved it by mixing bananas with other things then gradually reducing the amount of banana - he never spat them out though so I don't know how to deal with that.

What about not letting him feed at night - you might have a few sleepless nights, but I don't think it would last long.

Never heard of the syrup stuff I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back