Not eating healthily...

coruscating17

Reaction score
I'm normally such a healthy eater but I'm just not fancying anything except Cornflakes and toasted bagels. I'm lucky to get in 1 portion of fruit or veg every day at the moment...hope baby forgives me! Normally LOVE my food but totally gone off everything at the moment. Doesn't even make me feel nauseas, I just don't want anything. How is everyone else going with food??

I'm in love with salt n vinegar crisps is it even possible to have a craving this early xx

I reckon so because I can't get enough of grapefruit juice (in fact that's probably the only fruit I'm getting except for the odd banana!)

Cranberry sauce and turkey sandwiches is mine at the minute lol cxxx

I'm loving marmite on toast at the moment, but not really fancying anything else. Didnt even want my roast dinner today and I normally love roast dinner! x

I seem to change every few days...I've been through peanut butter on toast, to marmite on bagels and now to raisin bagels with butter and cornflakes. Just really plain, simple stodgy stuff! Hope it gets better soon or I'll be worried what I'm feeding this baby :/

For about two weeks all I could eat was white toast and crumpets! I take pregnancy vitamins too so baby gets something good

i was told that in the early stages, the baby takes everything it needs from your liver(?) so it doesnt matter too much at the moment about not getting enough fruit in.

feeling so sick, i can only manage crisps and chocolate.

my pregnancy app on my phone (from babycentre) says that a balanced diet is good, but you may not feel like eating it in the early weeks, so any food you can keep down is good.
:)
x

I need to show my OH this thread as he just thinks I am using being pregnant as an excuse to eat badly! I can't stand the smell of cooking food so it has been either a take away (which I stress about in case of food poisioning) or cereal and toast.
I am taking the pregnancy vitamins so hopefully Eddy (the bean) is getting some goodness from those. x

For my wedding last year I lost two stone, meaning I have learnt to eat really healthy (pretty much 5 fruit or veg a day kinda thing), wholegrain bread, smoothies etc.
Now I'm pregnant I can't stand any veg and fruit is too flavourful!!!

I mentioned it to the midwife and she said that it is completely fine and normal, baby will be getting all it needs as long as I am doing ok. She said it was good to be taking the pregnancy vitamins to help things along too.

I'm loving marmite on toast at the moment, but not really fancying anything else.
Haha that's exactly the same as me. I've been having marmite on toast for breakfast but then I don't fancy anything else much all day.

My poor OH keeps trying to tempt me with nice dinners but although I will eat them (because I know I have to) I don't actually enjoy them.

I thought I fancied curry for dinner and was quite excited about actually fancying something finally, but now it's cooking I don't really want it although I will eat because I have to. Food shopping has suddenly become very cheap as normally I wander the isles picking up everything I fancy and I love cooking...but haven't cooked for weeks as no food interests me. Glad it's happening to others too! It's nice in a way to have this symptom though as I haven't had MS apart from occasional gagging x

Tonight I drank a hot chocolate, then half an hour later i was eating raw chopped up onions, weird i could not taste the onions but my eyes were watering..:rofl:

lol!

i just want chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate. i have literally gone off everything else i used to love!
i could hardly manage a slice of pizza on saturday :'(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back