Not drinking......

I know it's been really hot here where I am, but Damien has only taken about 12-13oz of milk today, and only 6oz of juice. He won't take anymore water or juice or milk. Any one else having this problem? I'm getting all worried coz he hasn't had the minimum 18-20oz a day a baby needs but the bugger just won't drink it, warm, tepid or cold :roll:

maybe he is just having an odd day hun hopefully be bck to normal tomoz

I've had a bit of trouble getting water down Isaac because he thinks his drinking cup is a teether and all he wants to do is chew it. Anyway because it was so hot today I took the lid off his cup, stripped him to his nappy and gently poured the water into his mouth. It took ages and most of the water went down his front but he got a little drink from it and we had a laugh at the same time :)

Lou :)

I do that with Damo too Lou, I take the lid off his beaker and let him take sips. He has millions of beakers now but hopefully he'll take to one soon, still prefers the bottle. he seems happy enough, hopefully will drink more tomorrow

Rubie's the same, she has no appetite whatsoever, I have to practically force feed her. I'm trying her with formula every half hour in the vain hope she will accept some :roll:

matthew was the same the other day i knew that he would have me up in the night he was better yesterday although it was hotter, we were in most of the day its a nightmare but i am sure if they were thirsty they would let us know i have days like that where i dont eat much or drink much then other days i eat for england :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back