not drinking milk, again...

I have a fear of Mayonnaise, saladcream and rice pudding. White liquid foods make me wanna hurl :puke: It looks like maggots in mayonnaise to me :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

:rotfl:

not sure i fancy it now!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

another one to make but not sure what it would be like with formula is milk jelly as an alternative to yoghurts,use sugar free jelly and make it with the hot water as you would and when you top up with the cold water add cold formula milk instead,i do it with tinned evaporated milk and the kids love it

I wonder if that would work, thanks hun. He can't eat youghurts really so this could be a good alernative.

another one to make but not sure what it would be like with formula is milk jelly as an alternative to yoghurts,use sugar free jelly and make it with the hot water as you would and when you top up with the cold water add cold formula milk instead,i do it with tinned evaporated milk and the kids love it

snow!!!!! thats what we used to call it! not had that in about 15 years!
its so yummy!
thanks for the reminder - will have to make some now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im not a jelly person,but i would eat loads of it when pregnant,make it in the morning and i would have a whole lot on the night :lol:

Well you put me off it Sami talking about Maggots :puke: :lol:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back