not coping today

rach

Reaction score
really not coping well today at all i know in 24 hours im going to find out what happened to my little boy and today is going to be so hard im so dreading going there 2moro and listening to some consultant picking over my sons post mortom results and picking out any tiny thing that might have been wrong with him im so scared that maybe they will tell me i cant have any more children or that maybe me and o/h are not compatible and cant have children together my mind is all over the place today i just cant cope
sorry just needed to get this out :cry: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't imagine how you must be feeling hun :hug: Maybe finding out will help a bit if they can put your mind to rest as to what happened? Don't apologize - talk about it if you need to. I'm sorry I'm not much help but I'll be thinking of you for tomorrow!xx

Hi Rach,

I'm so sorry I don't know what to say, I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through and have already been through.

Try to be strong, when tomorrow is over you can have some kind of closure and understanding and not be stuck in limbo.

I can't see how you and OH aren't compatable though, you already created a lovely baby together and I'm sure you'll be creating plenty more in the future, you deserve it.

One step at a time eh,

Charm X
:hug:

Hi
Firstly you need to reassure yourself that it is notthe compatibilty of you and OH this would have resulted in a M/C. There is not a reason that is your fault,none of this was your fault and probably could not have been prevented. You will be able to have more children this is a natural reaction to your feelings,as you are low you will feel like this.

I hope that everything goes well for you (as well as they can go ) and we are all thinking of you.
Take care Racha nd chin up
Bex

Aww babe, I don't know what to say to you. This is such a difficult time for you all, and it has taken an age to get these results.

I'm not medically trained, but surely they can't tell you that you can't have any more kids? You will probably find that what happened to poor little Jamie was just a one-off, and they can also monitor you more closely next time around.

I'll be thinking of you hun.

xxx

Thinking of you, and hoping that you'll get some closure on what happened to little jamie, and will settle your mind.

Rach I can't imagine what you must be going through, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow morning & sending you a BIG hug now :hug: x x x x

thankyou everyone just dont know what to do today think i will try and have a sleep otherwise im going to drive myself mad today thanks again everyone for your support xxxxxxx

:hug: hiya hunni,

I remember going through this bit so very clearly. Ap part of you is desperate for an answer, yet another part of you hopes its just put down to "one of those things" and that its nothing too serious.

I want you to try and see that once the appointment is over, it will be another chapter closing and one opening. You wont be forgetting your little boy, you never will, but it will be another chapter if that makes sense? I will be thinking of you both tomorrow.

Just like Bex says, no matter what the results are absolutely none of it is your fault, dont ever lose sight of that!

Love ali xxx

oh rach! u need to talk about this an let it all out so dont apologies!
i hope u feel better soon an we r all here for u as u know.
ill be thinkin of u 2moro. hugs :hug:
sophie
xx

Hi Rach

I hope all is well for you tom, im sure your able to have more children dont think badly before you go in it will just make it worse and it will bring you a bit of closure to know what happened to your angel.

Dont ever feel bad for talking about him or you on here we are here to listen, i would try and just keep yourself busy maybe try cleaning the house or go for a walk with a friends or somthing to keep your mind off of it.. that is if the sleeping dont help.

good luck hun xx Katrina

Hi Rach

The suspense must be killing you.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, or if it's any help, but when I was in transitional care when Zara was born there was a lady there who was in with her twin boys (she'd had them early due to pre-eclampsia).

I got to know her pretty well over the 2 weeks we were in there and she told me that she'd lost her first child, a son, at 39+6 weeks. Apparently she'd noticed a loss of movement and when she was examined they discovered that her little boy had died the day before. In her case it was because her placenta had stopped functioning.

Anyway, my point is, that she was there 18 months later with 2 beautiful twin boys who were absolutely fine. She'd been monitored for a reoccurance of her condition but they'd been born early anyway because of the eclampsia.

She said that she was absolutely over the moon with her boys but that her first child would always be a part of their lives and she would tell them all about their big brother, whose photos she had around the home.

I'm sure you will be told that this is not going to stop you having children. Jamie was fine past 30 weeks and with any future pregnancy they will be able to monitor you closely and deliver early if necessary.

I've got everything crossed for you and hope you get through tonight with some sleep.

Thinking of you Rach,
Louise x

Thinking of you both Rach, try and rest at least if you cant sleep..

I dont know what else to say except we are all here for you to listen and hugs when you need it :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

thanks everyone for your kind words i had a sleep this afternoon and then a nice soak in the bath feeling a lot more relaxed now and not so wound up going to spend the evening curled up on sofa with o/h watching telly hopefully will sleep tonight and 2moro will come quickly xxxxxx

:hug: Rach. Thinking of you and I hope you get answers to your questions xxxx

Hope a long soak has helped you feel able to sleep tonight.

hope tomorrow goes ok

xox

Rach,

This was nothing to do with you & your OH hun, never think like that...........My Mum went through the exact same and had 2 children afterwards and she was scared stiff, but it worked out for her in the end.

There should be no reason the same wont happen for you and your OH!

I am thinking of you babe! xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back